Wed, 18 Mar|
ARDUINO & DESIGN: Root of Maker!
This is two days basic course focus on the application of Arduino by making the participant be able to create their own robot. The course will teach function and how to program the Arduino. Using the popular Arduino platform, you will be guided step by step with various Arduino Projects.
Time & Location
18 Mar 2020, 9:00 am – 19 Mar 2020, 5:00 pm
Futurise Center, Persiaran Apec, Cyber 8, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
About the Event
Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for anyone making interactive projects.
This is two days basic course focus on the application of Arduino by making the participant be able to create their own robot. The course will teach function and how to program the Arduino. Using the popular Arduino platform, you will be guided step by step with various Arduino Projects that are fun and ideal to learn the basics of programming the Arduino and building a Robot from scratch. This is a practical course with hand-on activities after each module. You also will learn on how to design your robot step by step and how to Create the 3D parts required to assemble the robot.
The course will cover a broad range of topics and by the end of the course, you will have the skills to take your own projects from the idea stage to actually having the physical system in your hands working and functional.
· 2D sketching and 3D modelling robot parts
· Arduino Basic structure and setup
· Learn Basic C/C++ programming language for Arduino
· Learn how to use the Digital and Analog pins
· Learn how to use the PWM outputs
· Learn how to retrieve data from sensors
· Learn communication between Arduino and mobile phone using Bluetooth BLE
· Understand the basic electronic components and create your own circuit
After successfully completing this course, participants should be able to...
· Understand the basics of Mechanical Design, Electronics and Programming using the Arduino board
· Create and program the robot by themselves
Who this course is for:
1. High school or university student who are interested to develop their own robot
(16 and above)
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Additional Note: Please bring your own laptop for hand on training
After 16th March 2020
Early Bird Individual*
Before 16th March 2020