ARDUINO TRAINING: Foundation of IoT
Time & Location
About the Event
Internet of Things (IoT) is a network infrastructure that connects physical objects and software applications wirelessly, allowing them to communicate with each other and exchange data via the cloud.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn the fundamentals of IoT as they step through the creation of an Arduino-based IoT sensor system.
· Introduction to IoT
· Overview of IoT Components
· Overview of IoT Communication
· Programming an Arduino IoT Device
· Working with Arduino Communication Modules
· Using a Mobile App to Control Arduino IoT
· Interfacing Arduino and Blynk via USB
· ESP8266 WiFi Serial Module
· Creating an IoT Temperature and Humidity Sensor System
· Running your Arduino IoT Sensor System
After successfully completing this course, participants should be able to...
1. Understand the principles of IoT, including IoT components and communication methods.
2. Use Arduino communication modules to build different types of IoT systems.
3. Use a mobile app to control Arduino.
4. Connect an Arduino to other devices through Wi-Fi.
5. Build and deploy an IoT Sensor System.
Who this course is for:
2. Beginner developers (16 and above)
Additional Note: Please bring your own laptop for hands-on training with Linux OS/Windows/MacOS.
- Individual Fee*RM450RM4500RM0
- Early Bird Individual*RM400RM4000RM0