PCB FABRICATION TRAINING: Design for Noob
Time & Location
About the Event
PCB boards are used as the core of most of the used electronics around us. Starting from laptop motherboard until the smartwatch on our wrist, almost every used daily items have PCB board inside them.
This course gives an introduction to the knowledge of PCB boards. And also it teaches designing and fabrication process of PCB boards. Using these knowledge, the participants can understand the construction of any electronics product or can make any new electronic product of their own.
● PCB structure
● Circuit Diagram to Schematic Diagram
● Board Design
● Layer & Net Class
● Routing Connection
● Export to Gerber file for Fabrication
After successfully completing this course, participants should be able to...
1. Have a clear understanding about Printed Circuit Board (PCB).
2. Make schematic diagram & PCB board design from circuit diagram usually found on books or images.
3. Make complete PCB board and exporting the design as Gerber file.
Who this course is for:
1. Students (Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering)
3. Engineers & Developers
Age Group: 15 and Above
Additional Note: Please bring your own laptop for hands-on training with Windows
- Individual Fee*RM250RM2500RM0
- Early Bird Individual*RM150RM1500RM0
- Group (Min 3pax)RM120RM1200RM0