PYTHON 3: Baby Hacker!
Time & Location
About the Event
Python is an object-oriented, high-level and easy-to-learn programming language that has useful features for a beginner programmer. It is one of the top 10 programming languages and more relevant in meeting real-world needs. Some countries already insert Python programming course as one of their supplement subjects in school.
This course gives an introduction to the Python programming including many of the available tools that are commonly used. With the help of different examples, the course should provide a good starting point for kids to work with Python Programming. This course consists of specific key topics, exercises and challenges for kids to solve in order to assist children to understand basic concepts.
● Python Data Types
● Python Operators
● Python Control Structure for decision making using if-then-else
● Python Function to reuse codes
● Importing modules using Python Module & Packages
● Build a number guessing game
After successfully completing this course, participants should be able...
1. To understand why Python is useful programming language.
2. To learn how to use lists, tuples, and dictionaries in Python programs.
3. To learn how to identify Python object types.
4. To learn how to write functions and pass arguments in Python.
5. To learn how to write loops and decision statements in Python
6. To learn how to use indexing and slicing to access data in Python programs.
Who this course is for:
Kids and students from 15y/o to 17y/o years old
Additional Note: Please bring your own laptop for hands-on training with Linux OS/Windows.
- Individual Fee*RM200RM2000RM0
- Early Bird Individual*RM180RM1800RM0
- Group (Min 3pax)RM150RM1500RM0