PYTHON 3: Computer Vision with Pi
Time & Location
About the Event
OpenCV is an open source toolkit for Advanced Computer Vision. It is one of the most popular tools for facial recognition, used in a wide variety of security, marketing, and photography applications, and it powers a lot of cutting-edge tech, including augmented reality and robotics.
This course introduces OpenCV for Python 3 while integrating with Raspberry Pi 4 to come out. It will show how to leverage the image-processing power of OpenCV to identify and recognize features. This course also include machine learning part in doing facial recognition using classifier.
● Installing and configuring SimpleCV and OpenCV
● Using Pi Camera
● Integrating into Raspberry Pi 4
● Object detection and image processing
● Face and feature detection
● Facial Recognition
After successfully completing this course, participants should be able...
1. To understand how to use Opencv for computer vision.
2. To integrate computer vision application into hardware.
3. To create computer vision application using Pi and OpenCV.
4. Differentiate between machine learning library and classifier.
Who this course is for:
Age Group: 17 and Above
Additional Note: Please bring your own laptop for hands-on training with Linux OS/Windows.
- Individual Fee*RM900RM9000RM0
- Early Bird Individual*RM750RM7500RM0
- Group (Min 3pax)RM700RM7000RM0