PYTHON 3: Road To Data Analyst
Time & Location
About the Event
The world generates data at an increasing pace. In finance, business, administration and the natural or social sciences, working with data can make up a significant part of the job. Python is an object-oriented, high-level and easy-to-learn programming language that has useful features for a beginner programmer. It is one of the top 10 programming languages and more relevant in meeting real-world needs including data analytics.
This course gives an introduction to the Python programming including many of the available tools that are commonly used for data analytics for the beginner. With the help of different examples, the course should provide a good starting point for beginners to use Python in doing data analysis. This course consists of specific key topics and exercises for participants to solve in order to assist them to understand basic concepts.
● Python Data Types and Operators
● Python Control Structure for decision making using if-then-else
● Python Function to reuse codes
● Importing modules using Python Module & Packages and datasets
● Using function for data manipulation
● Data aggregation
After successfully completing this course, participants should be able...
1. To understand how to use Python for data analytics, visualizing and combine datasets.
2. To learn how to use lists, tuples, dictionaries and writing functions in Python.
3. To learn how to use indexing and slicing to access data in Python programs.
4. To handle missing and erroneous data.
Who this course is for:
Age Group: 17y/o and above
Additional Note: Please bring your own laptop for hands-on training with Linux OS/Windows.
- Individual Fee*RM700RM7000RM0
- Early Bird Individual*RM550RM5500RM0
- Group (Min 3pax)RM500RM5000RM0