ROBOTICS ENTHUSIAST (Session 1): OS & Robot with Machine Learning
Time & Location
About the Event
OpenCV is an open source toolkit for Advanced Computer Vision. It is one of the most popular tools for facial recognition, used in a wide variety of security, marketing, and photography applications, and it powers a lot of cutting-edge tech, including augmented reality and robotics.
TensorFlow is a popular Artificial Intelligence framework for building Deep Neural Network (DNN) and Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) for computer vision. The application of TensorFlow has produced a suite of machine learning and computer vision applications on Nvidia Jetson Nano. Throughout this exclusive course, you'll learn Machine Learning and the programming languages required to excel in this domain and kick-start your career in Artificial Intelligence.
● Install TensorFlow
● Machine Learning Algorithm using TensorFlow
● Machine Learning foundation and image classification
● Robot Programming
● Autonomous navigation of mobile robot
● Build a mobile robot (Hardware)
After successfully completing this course, participants should be able to...
1. To understand how to use Python for Machine Learning.
2. To understand basic Machine Learning concepts, types and examples.
3. Build a mobile robot and integrate Machine Learning into the mobile robot.
Who this course is for:
3. Engineers & developer
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Age Group: 18 and above
Additional Note: Please bring your own laptop and Jetson Nano for hands-on training.
Course Includes: Training Kit, Certificate, Refreshment, Hardcopy Syllabus.
- Individual Fee*RM3,000RM3,0000RM0
- Early Bird Individual*RM2,500RM2,5000RM0
- Group (Min 3pax)RM2,000RM2,0000RM0