Mon, 26 Oct|
ROBOTICS ENTHUSIAST (Session 2): Kickstart to Open-Source
This course will introduce developers to the key concepts in developing an open source software. It covers the Linux structure and commands, how to create, move and delete in Linux, and Python programming syntax.
Time & Location
26 Oct 2020, 9:00 am – 27 Oct 2020, 5:00 pm
Futurise Center, Persiaran Apec, Cyber 8, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
About the Event
In the midst of Industrial Revolution 4.0, robotics and automation have been our country’s main focus to enhance efficiency and productivity in industries. This course will introduce developers to the key concepts in developing an open source software. It covers the Linux structure and commands, how to create, move and delete in Linux, and Python programming syntax. You need no prior knowledge to benefit from this course. You will be guided step by step using a logical and systematic approach. As new concepts, commands, or jargon are encountered they are explained in plain language, making it easy for anyone to understand.
· Linux Structure & Commands
· How to create, move and delete in Linux
· Learning Python Programming
· Python Control Structure for decision making using if-then-else
· Python Function to reuse codes
After successfully completing this course, participants should be able to...
1. Setup Nvidia Jetson Nano
2. Build project in Linux and open-source environment
3. Find and install software for Linux system.
4. Understand permissions work and how to decipher the most cryptic Linux permissions with ease.
Who this course is for:
· Robotics enthusiasts and hobbyists
· Anyone with a desire to learn about Linux.
· Well suited for electronics and computer science students
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Age Group: 18 and Above
Additional Note: Please bring your own laptop for hands-on training.
Course Includes: Training Kit, Certificate, Refreshment, Hardcopy Syllabus.
After 10 August 2020
Early Bird Individual*
Before 10 August 2020
Group (Min 3pax)