ROS TRAINING: Hardware Development and Navigation in ROS
Time & Location
About the Event
Robot Operating System (ROS) is an open source robotic operating system which provides standard operating system services such as hardware abstraction, low-level device control, implementation of commonly-used functionality, message-passing between processes, and package management.
The course will allow you to understand Navigation packages and allow you to create maps of environments, localize the robot in the environment, make the robots perform path planning, visualize data of the different Navigation processes, debug errors using RViz and configure the different Navigation nodes.
In this course, you will build your own mobile platform using Arduino based and integrate with ROS for teleoperating and navigation.
● ROS Basic Structure and concepts
● ROS Data Visualization
● ROS Gazebo
● Autonomous navigation of mobile robot in simulation
● Build a mobile robot (Hardware)
● Integration of ROS into real mobile robot
● ROS programming
After successfully completing this course, participants should be able to...
1. Explain what ROS is (and what it is not), also use ROS to inspect and debug a robotics system.
2. Implement autonomous navigation on simulated mobile robot.
3. Build a mobile robot and integrate ROS into the mobile robot
Who this course is for:
3. Engineers & development
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Age Group: 18 and above
Additional Note: Please bring your own laptop for hands-on training with Linux OS/Windows/MacOS.
- Individual Fee*RM1,200RM1,2000RM0
- Early Bird Individual*RM1,000RM1,0000RM0